How to apply
To be eligible to participate in IT Case Competition, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are a student at a Scandinavian university
- You are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree with at least one IT-relevant course.
- You are enrolled at the time of the competition
- You can commit to participating on the three days of the competition
- You are able to work as a team
- You have a genuine interest for IT. Your knowledge will contribute ideas and perspective to your team.
The sign-up options is as follows:
- 2-person & Individual sign-up: Choose this option if you want to sign-up as both 2-person and individually. This option is to prevent automatic exclusion. If the group doesn’t meet the requirements, your applications will be reviewed as individual sign-ups.
- Individual sign-up: Choose this option if you want to sign-up individually to a team. Teams are put together by the IT Case Competition Organizational Committee, based on your skills and background.
- 2-person sign-up: Choose this option if you want to sign-up with a friend. Your team will be paired with two other applicants by the IT Case Competition Organizational Committee. PLEASE NOTE that by selecting this option, should either you OR your friend fail to meet the requirements, you will both not be selected for IT Case Competition.
Be aware of the following:
- There are 48 seats at IT Case Competition divided into 12 teams
- If selected, you will receive your invitation no later than two weeks prior to the event
- If a participant is unexpectedly forced to decline his or her invitation not later than a week before the competition starts, the ITCC Organizational Committee will contact the next applicant in line to fill the spot
- If a participant is unexpectedly forced to relinquish his or her seat in a team at the beginning of the competition, teams of three are permitted. We will however always try to fill up the teams prior to the event.
To sign up, fill out the application form found below.
We require that you attach the following documents to your application:
- Grade transcript
- Motivational letter
- Curriculum Vitae
NB. Applications missing one or more of the above documents will be declined.
Need inspiration for your Curriculum Vitae? Take a look at this template